Welcome to the Dataiku's Financial Services Data Executives Exchange.
Organizations have the raw material needed to transform their businesses sitting in their databases around the world. Many have built AI proofs of concepts, launched pilots, and some have even succeeded in scaling those initiatives. But there are a few questions that have the industry stumped.
- But how can all organizations go from where they are today to a future where AI permeates every decision and service?
- How can they fundamentally transform their business while still having complete trust in the models that they produce?
During this exchange, you will have the opportunity to hear from some APAC regions most experienced Data & Analytics, AI & CX leaders, as they discuss and uncover how organisations can sustainably scale their AI capabilities in financial services, all whilst navigating regulatory & data governance complexities.
Broken down into 4 key discussion topics, our presenters will discuss:
- How Organizations Can Put Their Data to Work and Build 10,000 Responsible, Human-Centric AI Models ?
- How To Use AI/ML To Accelerate Data Management in the Context of Regulatory and Compliance?
- Transformational Disruption in Finance: Moving from EUC to ABC To Mature Scaled Use of AI
- Data Governance in Financial Services
If these key points sound like areas where you are struggling the most with, register now to hear from our speakers.